Wednesday, January 25, 2017

New e-zine: Green & plant based products

Hi everyone! I've just put out my new e-zine on making green and plant based lotions with emulsifiers like Ritamulse SCG, Montanov 68, Simulgreen 18-2, and Natragem EW, which you can buy here in my e-zines and e-books page.

Click here if you want to see the table of contents for it! 

I put these e-zines or short e-books of 25 to 40 pages out every month for those who subscribe at my Patreon page for $10 or more. Then the next month, you'll see them here for purchase. I'm also basing some of the classes I'm offering at Voyageur Soap & Candle around the e-zines like the Gels: Ooey Gooey Fun class and the Bath Time Fun Class!

This month's Patreon e-zine is all about winter products, how to make new ones or adapt the ones you have! If you subscribe before January 31st, you'd get this e-zine right now! If not, I'll be posting it here for sale after February 1st.

Thanks to everyone for supporting this blog!

Please note that the proceeds from the Patreon subscription and my e-zines go to my family, not to my youth programs. Proceeds from the five e-books go 100% to the youth programs my husband and I run from the Neighbourhood Learning Centre in Chilliwack, B.C. Click here to learn more. 

2 comments:

Essentially Red said...

Hello

I'm wondering if you include any information on Naticide in your e-zine, since it's considered a plant-based preservative. The only information I'm able to find is the same copied and pasted information, which is unacceptable. I've searched the blog and the internet, but have found no luck. If you have more information on Naticide or some links to studies that would be awesome!

Kirsten Thomas. said...

Hi Susan, sorry to hear about all the stealing of your words, it makes me feel good to know you have such an online support team...we're all rooting for you. You have helped me, and so many others to get excited about creating. That's a beautiful thing! Ok...I don't think that I got my link to the green e-zine...I have been sick, so maybe I missed it. Could you please send me a link. I appreciate it, thanks! Kirsten