Monday, May 22, 2017

Guess what I made today?

Happy Victoria Day! We're still on the road after my incredibly exciting weekend teaching at Windy Point Soap in Calgary, and it's hard to update the blog as the Blogger app crashes constantly, but I really wanted to share some of my excitement over the project Michele taught me today!

It's not ready yet, but I'll give you a few hints before posting some pictures...

You've all been bugging me for a while to try it...
It's an exothermic chemical reaction, one that gives off heat...
It has an alkaline pH, a pH over 8...

Hmm... what could it be??? 😁

If you want to see short updates of our adventures last week and this, please check out my SwiftCraftyMonkey Facebook page! 


6 comments:

Matthew Griffin said...

I know! But I don't want to ruin the suprise! It's fun, ain't it?

HB said...

Does involve the letters CP? I hope so!

Kelly Stevens said...

You'll love it!

John said...

You know it had to happen eventually, Resistance is Futile!

Sabrina K. said...

Oh you did it! Good for you! A new space of freedom and creativity just opened up :)

Belinda Karst said...

Welcome to the addiction!! You'll love it!!