Monday, December 12, 2016

More DIY links suitable for Christmas presents

I've written a lot about Christmas presents on the blog, so I'll refer you to this post where you can find links to making bath bombs, bath salts, whipped butters, and more. I also encourage you to check out this post on some things to consider when looking for a good bath & body recipe on line. And look at this post on whipped butters! I'll also refer you to the newbie section as I have tons of ideas for beginners' recipes there.

Are you looking present ideas? If you can't find it here, let me know in the comments and I'll try to help further!

1 comment:

Miri Pardo said...

Hi Susan!

Hugs to you-- I admire how you work through your enormous challenges! You are one of my idols in so many ways!

So, my question is this: I think I remember you posting a replica of Dermalogica's Shave Oil, but I can't seem to find it. Is it in the men's book of potions you were putting together? I'd love a link!

Xoxox

Dassi